Skip to main content

Dear girls , Not everyone is trying to hit on you .

 

Dear girls , Not everyone is trying to hit on you .



This funny incident happened with me and my friend Yash about two years ago.



           
                     Friends Bazaar on Sundays


                                       
Friends Bazaar on normal days


We used to live in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar, Kota for our JEE preparation. It was sunday and after the periodic test we went for a walk in evening towards Friends bazaar to freshen up and have snacks . Friends bazaar is a good hangout place with many fast food joints and used to be crowded on Sundays than usual.

We were at the Kathi Rolls shop , waiting for our order . By the time two girls after paying for the packed order turned to go away ( towards their hostel may be). Meanwhile one of the girl’s hanky (handkercheif) dropped accidently . She was beautiful.

As my friend was collecting the order , I noticed that and asked him if i should pick the hanky and give it to her. He nodded yes . so I picked up the hanky and approached the girl to give her hanky back.

Me : Hey! Excuse me.

She : (also talking with her friend) I’ve a boyfriend.

I kinda felt REJECTED.

Then I walked back to my friend and kept the hanky. It had a good scent.

https://www.instagram.com/_riishav/?hl=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kameshwar Singh : A Forgotten Legacy

Kameshwar Singh : A Forgotten Legacy Ever heard of Darbhanga Airlines ?  No  this is not about the recent start of aviation operations  from Darbhanga ( Once the Capital of Darbhanga Royal Reign) , but an airline  company named Darbhanga Airlines  and as the name suggest it’s owned by the the then King of Darbhanga   Maharaja  Sir Kameshwar Singh Goutam .  Not only the that during his region Mithila region which the Darbhanga Royal Reign mainly comprises of was one of the main and prosperous industrial hubs all over India .                          Maharaja  Sir Kameshwar Singh Goutam ,  K.C.I.E.  (28 November 1907 – 1 October 1962) was the Maharaja of  Darbhanga . He held his title over his family estates in the  Mithila  region from 1929 – 1952, when such titles were abolished following the  Independence of India . who inherited some of his fath...